Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: wigs once again

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard of people using both 10/11 or 11/12. Measure your doll around her head where the edge of the wig will fall, and you'll get your size in inches.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Follow the instructions on Audrey's Dollsfor measuring your doll's head...

    Taffy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know there were some recent postings about wigs, but I cant seem to find them. I've finally gotten myself a project doll. What size wig would I use for AG dolls?
    thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Lora

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •